A leading FMCG manufacturer going through a significant time of growth and investment seeing to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst.
The Senior Finance Analyst candidate will be responsible for;
- Informing, challenging and supporting the site though financial insight & interpretation of key management information, to ensure the site achieves its purpose and goals.
- Taking full ownership of the site P&L and providing detailed insight into cost of sales & overhead performance of the site. While building highly effective relationships with key stakeholders to allow you to business partner cross functionally within the site. Support and influence the management team to deliver conversion cost improvements.
- Helping to drive and embed a continuous improvement culture across not only finance but the site as a whole. Improving both systems and process.
- Taking a leading role in ensuring finance team development and delivery by setting up, challenging and supporting team initiatives, feedback and learning. Assisting in cover of other team members where necessary.
- Deputising for the Financial Controller when needed, representing both the function and site at both internal & external business forums.
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual results with review & analysis of key trends
- To take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for the total site
- To challenge and support the site on all spends within the factory
- Report business performance to the Site Director & Financial controller on a monthly basis with variances to budget and forecast
- To support the Finance team in producing daily labour and yields variances along with detailed commentary
- To produce monthly cash flow statements for the site
- Take ownership of month end close procedures (reconciliations, management accounts, balance sheet etc.) as required
- Support the development and continuous improvement of financial planning models
- Assist the financial controller in other ad hoc activities where required.
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Analyst opportunity will be able to demonstrate;
- Proven ability to drive and/or support process and system improvements
- Be able to challenge senior stakeholders / Budget holders in a collaborative / constructive manner
- Attention to detail and accurate reporting
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within a multi-site FMCG business preferred, but not essential
- Experience of Navision preferred, but not essential
- Fully Qualified Finance professional either (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a proven track record.
Business Analyst - SAP - Supply Chain. SAP O2I, PO, LE, SD, EDI. Circa £55k + 25% Bonus + Benefits Package. Flexible Working. Middlesex. T6/MN/17819.
Global organisation is seeking to secure an experienced Business Analyst with experience across SAP - Supply Chain - O2I, PO, LE, SD & EDI.
The role will be focused on engaging with the Supply Chain teams to scope the requirements for the analysis, design, build and testing of SAP Solutions. The role will be split between supporting the business in their day to day use of existing applications and systems, supporting in the definition, scoping and delivery of changes and new projects, and working closely with 3rd party suppliers.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Business Analysis - document Functional Specifications, Requirements, the User Journeys, Product Backlogs & Business Processes across Supply Chain - Order to Invoice - 3 to 5 years experience
- Have SAP Module experience across the following areas - Supply Chain, Distribution & Logistics, Procurement, Process Orchestration, Manufacturing, R&D, Master Data messaging - within a connected systems environment
- System and Data Analysis - lead functional and data analysis to enable design and to define solutions - utilise standard features & functions - limit the need for custom or bespoke development
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience - able to influence and be an advocate for change
- Pragmatic approach to project delivery - desirable to have some project management experience
- Managing and leading testing activities
- Liaising and working closely with 3rd party providers - both on-shore & off-shore
- Proactive approach combined with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Pan-European delivery experience
- Delivering BA activities within a SOX environment
- ITIL Service Management
Keywords: Business Analyst, Supply Chain, SAP O2I, PO, LE, SD, SAP EDI, SAP ERP, Business Analyst, SAP Business Analyst, SAP, IT, Flexible working. Middlesex. T6/MN/17819.
A leading FMCG business seeking to recruit a Planning Assistant to join a newly formed supply chain team.
The Planning Assistant will;
- Manage inventory, reporting and reconciliation activity
- Review and place scheduled orders and track shipments and orders
- Progress chase orders as required
- Administrative, systems and record keeping activities
- Cover for Supply Chain Manager absence
- Undertake any other duties or tasks that may be required by senior management from time to time aiding in the operation of the business
The ideal candidate for the Planning Assistant opportunity will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within the Food or Drink Industry
- Literate and numerate GCSE grade C or above in Mathematics and English Language
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.