**E-Commerce Director (D2C & Amazon)**
East London (Hybrid / Flexible working available)
Up to £95k + Shares (2/3 year exit strategy) + 20% Bonus
Mackenzie Jones are delighted to be working with one of the UKs most exciting and fastest growing Healthy Food brands. The business has had a fantastic first few trading years, their products are listed in some amazing retailers plus they have a growing D2C & Amazon presence too. They have such an exciting story to tell, the Founders spotted a gap in the market and acted on it and are in a fantastic position. With sustainability being a major focus for them as a business, theyre generating plenty of interest not only because of their products but also because of their values too. The business has tripled in size over the last 18 months in terms of revenue and headcount its a very exciting time to join!
The Founders are looking for D2C & Amazon sales to be the driving force behind their growth going forwards and as a result theyre looking to hire an E-Commerce Director to accelerate their growth ambitions. With an already established and high performing subscription operation in full flow, the infrastructure is there they just need someone who can drive it forwards!
Key Skills required:
- You have experience operating at Head of E-Commerce/E-Commerce Director level for a UK start-up or challenger brand (FMCG experience is essential).
- You have a strong working knowledge of using Klaviyo, Shopify Plus & Mailchimp.
- Ideally you've also used Klarna/PayPal & Zendesk or Gorgias
- You have a strong understanding of all functions within Digital Marketing.
- You have experience in overseeing Amazon sales for a brand.
- You have agency management and people management experience.
- Salary up to £95k
- Up to 20% Bonus (paid quarterly)
- Shares available (the Founders have a 2/3 exit strategy so there is huge financial potential here
- Flexible working (1/2 days a week in the office)
If this ticks enough boxes so far we'd love to hear from you to discuss in more detail - please apply with your CV attached. Alternatively, if you haven't got a CV ready to go right now, please drop me an email ( [email protected]
) or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/billymaddock/