**Marketing Manager (Publishing) UK Remote working role Salary c.£45k + 10% Bonus!**
Mackenzie Jones have partnered exclusively with an incredibly innovative and rapidly growing open access academic publisher. The business is now looking to make an important Marketing appointment, this person will work extremely closely with the senior leadership team to shape the growth of the business and to further establish themselves as a brand. This business is incredibly stable and performing very well every employee received their bonus in full (10%) for the last 2 years!
Apply to this Marketing Manager role if these points apply to you:
- You have worked in the Publishing industry, ideally for an academic publishing organisation.
- Open Access/Open Research publishing expertise is desired, though not essential.
- You have extensive B2C marketing experience.
- You have strong people management skills (this role involves managing a team of 4 direct reports).
- You are a capable communicator and presenter.
- You are comfortable operating in a very fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, you will need to be very adaptable.
Salary Circa £45k + 10% Bonus + 29 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Location UK remote working opportunity
Publishing experience is essential for this role - Im afraid that candidates without this experience will not be suitable.
How to apply?
Click on the link to apply or give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07969 295 423, or send me an email ( [email protected]
) and we can take it from there!