Head of Digital Product Growth
D2C FMCG challenger brand!
North London (3 days a week in the office)
Salary up to £80k (dependent upon experience)
Bonus + Equity
Mackenzie Jones are delighted to be working with one of the fastest growing D2C brands in the UK. The business is only in its 4th full year of trading and already sales are in excess of £15m. The business is almost entirely self-funded so theyre in a very strong financial position.
Theyre now looking to hire a Head of Digital Product Growth to come in and shape the growth strategy, optimise the website and ensure products resonate with customers and reflect the brand values.
What skills do you need to have to be considered?
- A minimum of 5 years senior experience in a Digital Product role.
- Experience working for a product focused E-Commerce business (£50m+) is absolutely critical, candidates without this experience unfortunately will NOT be considered.
- Extremely strong Product Marketing, Analytics & CRO experience is expected.
- Strong Meta & Google digital marketing platform experience is essential.
- Excellent merchandising experience is crucial, as is the ability to work with a team of UX designers and product managers.
In return for everything you can bring, the business can offer you:
- Competitive basic salary up to £80k, depending upon experience.
- Competitive Equity scheme
- Hybrid/Remote working policy
- Bonus scheme
What happens next?
Now: Apply today with your CV which will be reviewed by our MKJ Recruitment team.
First Stage: Teams call with the hiring manager
Second Stage: Face to face interview in the office
People are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive recruitment process that means people can be their best authentic self.
We would love to reply to all applications, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive, so if you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately on this role it wont be progressing. It is possible that the position could be in the process of closing, so chalk it up to bad timing. But, have no fear! There will be more opportunities. Follow us at Mackenzie Jones Recruitment so you dont miss them.
Technical Delivery Lead - SAP QM / PP - S/4Hana. £750.00 Day Rate (Outside IR35) - 24 Months Contract. Remote Working, T6/MN/18556-3.
Applicants must be Eligible to work in the UK.
Applicants must have strong Technical Lead experience of SAP QM & SAP S/4Hana. The role is delivering on a global SAP S/4Hana Transformation Programme focusing across the Manufacturing lifecycle.
The Technical Delivery Lead will perform a vital role in providing a seamless relationship between Technology & Manufacturing functions.
Technical Skills Required:
- SAP S/4Hana - Manufacturing lifecycle experience required implementation & transformation program experience.
- SAP QM - design, build & test - involved in multiple full lifecycle implementations.
- SAP QM - covering - Quality Planning & Quality Inspection.
- SAP QM - oversee User Interface design etc.
- SAP PP - desirable to have - design, build & test & implementation experience.
- SAP PM - desirable to have process & configuration experience - Inspection / Preventive Maintenance / Repair.
- SAP S/4HANA - manufacturing to deliver processes - process & configuration experience -
- understanding the - Manufacturing Master Data elements / Bill of Materials / Production Order Processing / Work Centre Scheduling / Costing & Capacity / Production Planning & Execution / Demand Management / Make to Stock / MRP.
- Ability to understand a wide range of disciplines in enough detail to communicate effectively with experts in those areas - enable delivery of E2E solutions designs.
- Understand, explain & present technical ideas to both technical & non-technical audiences & stakeholders (at all levels).
- Leadership - ability to lead SAP Technical Teams - SAP SMEs - SAP QM, SAP PP
- Leadership - Collaborative ethos, strong people management skills - can motivate teams.
- Third-Party Engagement - manage/engage with the System Integrator - onshore & offshore teams.
- AGILE delivery experience.
- Stakeholder Management/Engagement - ability to build relationships & converse with Directors & Senior Leadership teams.
- Ability to influence Global Teams & Senior Leadership & Stakeholders at all levels.
- Managing diverse & International teams.
- Culturally Aware - can operate effectively with international teams.
- Strong presentation, facilitation & communication skills.
- Growth mindset - radical thinking & challenging mindset.
- Highly resilient & embraces change & challenges.
- Act as an ambassador for the SAP S/4Hana Transformation Program.
- Operate in a fast paced/changing environment - ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Travel - the role may involve 1 trip per month to Europe.
Keywords: Keywords: S/4 Hana, SAP QM, SAP Quality Management, SAP PP, SAP Production Planning, SAP Technical Delivery Lead, SAP S/4Hana Technical Delivery Lead, SAP Solution Architect, SAP S/4Hana, SAP SAP Functional Consultant, SAP Product Delivery Lead, SAP PM, SAP PP, SAP QM, Fully Remote, Remote Working, Contract. T6/MN/18556.
SAP S4/ Hana Transformation Project Manager - £90k + 18% Bonus + Benefits Package. Hybrid role - 3 days onsite. Fixed Term - 2 Years. West London. T6/MN/18540.
*Must be Eligible to work in the UK.
International organisation is seeking to secure an SAP S/4 Hana Transformation Project Manager.
The role involves managing several key SAP / ERP workstreams. Managing the local SAP S/4 Hana technology implementation covering all IT layers - Solutions, SAP Modules, Middleware, Infrastructure & Local IT Systems.
- Managing the local SAP S/4 Hana technology implementation covering all IT layers - Solutions, SAP Modules, Middleware, Infrastructure & Local IT Systems.
- Work closely with the local Business Program Lead & Global teams.
- Program scope includes - SAP S/4 Hana, SAP IBP, Master Data Hub & Local Application workstreams - local migration to SAP BI - Trade Promotion Management System (TPM) replace current TPM & integration of other local applications.
- Local Project Management - focused on the migration from SAP ECC6 to SAP S4/Hana & Core Applications.
- Activate & monitor the Global Template & Deployment Strategy covering - capacity planning, delivery & reporting.
- PMO - responsible for PMO activities over the design/template phase - ensuring lifecycle activities.
- Performance Tracking activities throughout the programme/project lifecycle.
- Establish the localized Governance protocols.
- Oversee the local IT Program/Project resources plan - people (internal & external) & budget.
- Work closely with key business partners/stakeholders across different functions - local & global.
- Third-party supplier engagement & management.
- Senior Project Manager - cross-functional Project Management, Project Lead roles - ideally within global organizations - ability to manage multiple workstreams - desirable to have Programme Management experience.
- SAP Transformation experience - migration from SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4 Hana.
- Steering projects & strategic implementation.
- SAP Transformation project delivery across key business functions - Supply Chain, Industry, Sales & Finance etc.
- Cross-functional knowledge of SAP Modules - FI/CO / SD / MM.
- Experience with - Integrated Business Planning (IBP) applications - APO / IBP, TPM solutions, Financial Planning Applications
- Experience with BI tools.
- Third-Party Suppliers - partnering with external Technology providers/suppliers.
- Work on multiple workstreams/tasks simultaneously - adhere to demanding deadlines & ensure high quality standards.
- Problem Solving Ability - able to provide direction.
- Ability to work under pressure - deal effectively with business-critical issues.
- Team Player - self-motivated & flexible - collaborative approach.
- Customer Focused & Orientated - Business Partner approach.
- Excellent Communication skills - ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels.
- CPG, FMCG or Manufacturing industry experience.
Keywords: SAP Transformation Project Manager, SAP Transformation Programme Manager, SAP Programme Manager, SAP Project Lead, SAP Senior Project Manager, SAP S/4 Hana, SAP Transformation, SAP IBP, SAP APO, TPM, BI, SAP Programme Manager, Senior SAP Project Manager, SAP S/4 Hana. West London T6/MN/18537.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.