**Buyer - IT & Corporate Services**
West London, Twickenham
£45,000 to £55,000 Per annum + Exceptional Bonus Structure, Private Healthcare, Pension and Holiday
A marketing leading FMCG organisation based in West London experiencing rapid growth and transformation are seeking to recruit a talented IT & Corporate Services Buyer to join the team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for owning a spend of c £40m across IT and Corporate Services (HR, Travel etc).
- Identifying and selecting strategic supply partnerships, supplier management, commercial and contractual negotiations
- Development and implementation of new products and innovations across the indirect category.
- Cross functional internal stakeholder management with direct budget holders for assigned categories and wider business sectors.
- Delivering cost savings against the agreed sourcing strategies and reporting both bottom line and cost avoidance savings
- Performance managing strategic suppliers by developing service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Promoting best practice contract management
- Reporting compliance against procurement policy
- Communication to drive the procurement message home to internal customers around process and policy
- Degree educated (ideally Finance, Business, Economics)
- Experience of operating in an indirect services procurement category (Ideally IT, HR Corporate services) within an FMCG Food, Drink or Consumer Durables organisation.
- Either CIPS/MCIPS qualified or working towards accreditation
- Experience in Global, EMEA, APAC, AMER etc supplier engagement
- Ability to plan, develop and execute successful category strategies
- Highly self-motivated with thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Proven stakeholder management skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders
Management Reporting & Systems Analyst - SAP BPC - Circa £50k + 25% Bonus + Benefits Package. Middlesex, West London. T6/MN/17872.
A leader within their industry is seeking to secure a Management Reporting & Systems Analyst. The role requires a good balance between technical competency (with SAP BPC or a similar system - Hyperion or Oracle) and good Financial Analysis & Stakeholder Engagement skills. Applicants will be a Qualified Accountant or a Part-Qualified Accountant on the way to becoming fully qualified.
- Development of SAP BPC - maximising its full potential and ensuring it is fit for purpose
- SAP BPC - develop, test and deploy enhanced reporting capabilities
- Support new starters & acquisitions with SAP BPC - provide remote training
- Acting as SAP BPC systems administrator for key FP&A users
- Liaising with stakeholders across UK & Europe - IT, Finance & Business Operations
- Run month-end process to consolidate Country Management Accounts
- Financial Analysis - support variance analysis
- Reconcile Management reports to Financial Accounts
- Planning and Forecasting - oversight for submission of financial forecast (quarterly and annually) into SAP BPC - ensure integrity and completeness of information
- Review submissions for accuracy and proactively
- Address anomalies in the submission by working with users
- Ensure reporting timeliness are met - monthly, quarterly & annually
- Ensure Management Accounts system successfully absorbed
- Ensure forecast is complete and any overlays are tracked and captured
- Identify opportunities for SAP BPC process improvements via automation and standardisation
- Training - coordinate training and support on SAP BPC
- SOX - coordination of monthly and quarterly SOX related tasks for the Group Financial Planning & Analysis
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified Accountant
- SAP BPC experience (or similar system such as - Hyperion or Oracle)
- Good balance between technical & financial analysis skillset
- Reporting - building & maintaining reports and process flows - monthly, quarterly & end of year reports
- SAP BPC - consolidation and reporting experience
- Financial Analysis - strong report analysis experience
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Commercial, Financial and Operational reporting
- Training - providing training on SAP BPC or similar system training experience
- Effective time management - able to work under time pressure and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excel - strong skills
- Self-starter and able to identify improvement ideas
- Confidence to challenge to aid improvements
- Stakeholder engagement - confidence to liaise with Heads of Functions across both financial and non-financial functions
- Able to distil detailed information into clear messages
- Persuasive manner - ability to influence
- Able to build relationships across a European platform
- FMCG sector experience is desirable
- SOX controls
- SAP ECC (FI-CO) experience or similar
- Basic modelling skills
Keywords: SAP BPC, SAP, SAP FI-CO, FICO, SAP BPC Reporting, Management Reporting, Finance Systems Analyst, Qualified Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, SAP, Hyperion, Oracle, SAP BPC. West London. T6/MN/17872.
IT Manager. Circa £60k + 5% Bonus + Benefits Package. Permanent. Staffordshire. T6/MN/17825.
Leading European organisation is seeking to secure an IT Manager to focus on managing and overseeing all aspects of IT practises and processes, services, policies, and programs, ensuring alignment to Business and Global and European IT strategies.
- Manage IT projects and organizational integration.
- Strategic IT planning which is aligned to the Global/European IT strategy.
- Oversight of IT performance.
- Approve and monitor major IT projects, covering budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance utilising Global IT toolsets.
- Overseeing the troubleshooting of - systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery - able to provide expert support when necessary and ensure continuity, trouble-free operation of main business applications.
- Part of the IT Global Steering Committee - follow through on initiatives, and implementations approved by the IT Steering Committee.
- Further development and optimisation of business processes, business applications aligned to the overall IT strategy.
- Manage the interface between all UK sites related to IT matters.
- Coordinate and synchronise IT processes with central departments and interface between Shared Service functions.
- Define the sequence of IT/System implementations and data migrations across the IT sector.
- Preparation and execution of project plans covering - implementation, technical standards, data monitoring, cost planning and controls.
- Third Party Suppliers & Consultants - select and manage the delivery of third-party suppliers against SLAs etc.
- Management of IT projects across - Business Applications, ERP, DMS, Business Intelligence systems at a national level - coordinate with European IT function.
- Support the introduction of a Shared Service concept across - ERP, BI - Business Intelligence and DMS -Document Management System.
- Manage the selection and purchasing of all software covering - ERP systems, business applications, hardware, regional IT suppliers with approval at Global IT level.
- Regional Infrastructure - assist with the planning, implementation of additions, decommissioning and major modifications to the regional infrastructure.
- Maintain company assets.
- Continual improvement - identify opportunities for improvement and provide constructive suggestions for change.
- Aware of and an advocate for emerging IT industry practices.
- Line Management - manage an IT Analyst to provide cover, and potential natural succession within the IT team.
- IT Manager - 6 + years experience
- Project management of IT projects - 5+ years experience
- Confidence and experience of reporting to Board level
- Managing IT Platforms, Applications, and Infrastructure across multiple sites
- Supporting Global, Regional and Local IT strategies
- Matrix management or line management experience
- Strong knowledge of - ERP Systems, BI - Business Intelligence and DMS - Document Management Systems
- Managing successful implementation across - ERP, BI - Business Intelligence, DMS - Document Management Systems - typically, MS Dynamics NAV (Navision), Microsoft Power BI or SAP Business Objects and SAPERION in the core functions of a company such as - Purchasing, Production, Sales & Finance
- Master Data harmonization across a diverse business environment
- IT Networks (IPv4, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Wi-Fi) - Preference given to those with Cisco and Fortinet experience - 5 years experience
- On-premise Exchange, Office365, Active Directory, Microsoft Server, and SQL Server - 5 years experience
- Virtualization - VMWare - 5 years experience
- Analytical and fast thinking mind-set
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Strong communication skills - demonstrable experience of communicating with Global and Regional IT Teams
- Third Party Management - demonstrable experience of managing suppliers and external consultants
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Collaborative approach
Keywords; IT Manager, Applications IT Manager, Applications Manager, Infrastructure Manager, IT Manager, ERP, BI, DMS, Networks, VMWare, Cisco, Fortinet, Microsoft, IT Management, IT Manager, Staffordshire, T6/MN/17825.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.