IT Manager. Circa £60k + 5% Bonus + Benefits Package. Permanent. Staffordshire. T6/MN/17825.
Leading European organisation is seeking to secure an IT Manager to focus on managing and overseeing all aspects of IT practises and processes, services, policies, and programs, ensuring alignment to Business and Global and European IT strategies.
- Manage IT projects and organizational integration.
- Strategic IT planning which is aligned to the Global/European IT strategy.
- Oversight of IT performance.
- Approve and monitor major IT projects, covering budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance utilising Global IT toolsets.
- Overseeing the troubleshooting of - systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery - able to provide expert support when necessary and ensure continuity, trouble-free operation of main business applications.
- Part of the IT Global Steering Committee - follow through on initiatives, and implementations approved by the IT Steering Committee.
- Further development and optimisation of business processes, business applications aligned to the overall IT strategy.
- Manage the interface between all UK sites related to IT matters.
- Coordinate and synchronise IT processes with central departments and interface between Shared Service functions.
- Define the sequence of IT/System implementations and data migrations across the IT sector.
- Preparation and execution of project plans covering - implementation, technical standards, data monitoring, cost planning and controls.
- Third Party Suppliers & Consultants - select and manage the delivery of third-party suppliers against SLAs etc.
- Management of IT projects across - Business Applications, ERP, DMS, Business Intelligence systems at a national level - coordinate with European IT function.
- Support the introduction of a Shared Service concept across - ERP, BI - Business Intelligence and DMS -Document Management System.
- Manage the selection and purchasing of all software covering - ERP systems, business applications, hardware, regional IT suppliers with approval at Global IT level.
- Regional Infrastructure - assist with the planning, implementation of additions, decommissioning and major modifications to the regional infrastructure.
- Maintain company assets.
- Continual improvement - identify opportunities for improvement and provide constructive suggestions for change.
- Aware of and an advocate for emerging IT industry practices.
- Line Management - manage an IT Analyst to provide cover, and potential natural succession within the IT team.
- IT Manager - 6 + years experience
- Project management of IT projects - 5+ years experience
- Confidence and experience of reporting to Board level
- Managing IT Platforms, Applications, and Infrastructure across multiple sites
- Supporting Global, Regional and Local IT strategies
- Matrix management or line management experience
- Strong knowledge of - ERP Systems, BI - Business Intelligence and DMS - Document Management Systems
- Managing successful implementation across - ERP, BI - Business Intelligence, DMS - Document Management Systems - typically, MS Dynamics NAV (Navision), Microsoft Power BI or SAP Business Objects and SAPERION in the core functions of a company such as - Purchasing, Production, Sales & Finance
- Master Data harmonization across a diverse business environment
- IT Networks (IPv4, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Wi-Fi) - Preference given to those with Cisco and Fortinet experience - 5 years experience
- On-premise Exchange, Office365, Active Directory, Microsoft Server, and SQL Server - 5 years experience
- Virtualization - VMWare - 5 years experience
- Analytical and fast thinking mind-set
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Strong communication skills - demonstrable experience of communicating with Global and Regional IT Teams
- Third Party Management - demonstrable experience of managing suppliers and external consultants
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Collaborative approach
Keywords; IT Manager, Applications IT Manager, Applications Manager, Infrastructure Manager, IT Manager, ERP, BI, DMS, Networks, VMWare, Cisco, Fortinet, Microsoft, IT Management, IT Manager, Staffordshire, T6/MN/17825.
Leading International organisation and UK leader within its sector is building a team of Technical Product Owners. The role would best align to having experience of software management within a continuous improvement environment, combined with strong stakeholder and business facing acumen. Applications will be considered that have a business engagement and technical background, such as - Software Solutions Manager, Architect, Technical Project Manager, Technical Business Analyst or Software Technical Lead.
The Technical Product Owner & Technical Product Management team will own the product roadmap and ensure its alignment to business objectives, and work across a diverse product portfolio such as - Digital Platforms - Customer Relationship Management - Customer Contact - Pricing and Discounts - Charging and Billing - Debt & Payments - Industry Market Messaging & Registrations.
The Technical Product Owner will nurture a community of knowledge in conjunction with business owners. Collaborate with Strategy, Architecture and Service Operations functions to maintain their product roadmap knowledge. Communicate to the wider business on existing product capabilities and features. Perform industry product analysis and understand the relevance, or application within the organisation. Ensure relevant technologies are being utilised across the product set and work closely with third party suppliers to deliver to key milestones and the product backlog.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Software Management experience - held the position of Technical Product Owner, Technical Lead or Software Product Owner, or have a technical background with transferable technical and business engagement skills.
- Third Party / Suppler Liaison - experience of managing third party software providers through an iterative delivery approach and aligned to milestones and the product backlog.
- Ability to manage the daily performance of small change and technical dependencies.
- Ability to deliver across a product portfolio.
- Agile / Scrum - Iterative delivery experience.
- An advocate for Continuous Improvement across a product set and wider opportunities such as CI/CD.
- A passion for innovation, and interest in emerging technologies and their application.
- Stakeholder engagement - experience of liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative, open and honest approach.
SAP Senior Business Analyst - SD, LE, Master Data, EDI. Circa £65k + 25% Bonus + £7.2k Car Allowance + Full Benefits Package. Middlesex. T6/MN/17821.
Our client is seeking to secure a SAP Senior Business Analyst with experience across Supply Chain - Sales & Distribution, Logistics, Master Data and EDI messaging activities across the Supply Chain process - such as EDI Order and messaging with 3PL engagement.
Technical Skills / Experience Required:
- SAP SD, LE, Master Data & EDI messaging expertise
- EDI - Strong EDI expertise covering Order and messaging with 3PL engagement
- SAP SD, LE, EDI - Systems & Application support
- Senior Business Analyst - able to lead project teams consisting of - Business Analysts, Solution Designers, Infrastructure Analysts, Service Delivery and Outsource partners - 6+ years experience
- Senior Business Analysis - document Functional Specifications, Requirements, the User Journeys, Product Backlogs & Business Processes across Supply Chain - Order to Invoice - 6+ years experience
- Managing and leading testing activities - creating detailed Test plans
- Third-Party Suppliers - Liaising and working closely with Third-Party Suppliers - both on-shore & off-shore - act as the lynch pin between the Customer, Development team and any Third-Party Suppliers
- Ensuring activities comply with Operating Model procedures, Service Management, Project Lifecycle Management and SOX controls
- Experience of coaching and mentoring Project Teams
- Expertise across Business Process design and documentation - able to highlight and make recommendations to improve business process and/or system improvements
- Leading the development and implementation of recommended new processes and improvements
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience - able to influence and be an advocate for change
- Agile & Waterfall delivery experience
- Project Management expertise - manage small to medium sized projects - resource management, risk & budget etc
- Proactive approach combined with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Senior SAP Business Analyst, SAP Business Analyst, SAP Functional Consultant, Function Requirements, SAP Senior Business Analyst, SAP SD, SAP LE, EDI, EDIFACT, IDOCs, 3PL, EDI Messaging, Senior SAP Business Analyst. T6/MN/17821.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.