Business Analyst - SAP FICO. Circa £50K - £55k + 25% Bonus + Benefits Package. Hounslow, Middlesex. T6/MN/17671.
Large global leader within their sector is seeking to secure an experienced IT Business Analyst - this is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing global organisation.
Our client is seeking to secure a Business Analyst with experience of SAP FICO - Finance modules.
The role is focused on supporting SAP FICO - dealing with change requests and raised support issues and liaising with a 3rd party system integrator to resolve change requests and support issues. The Business Analyst will closely manage and work with the 3rd party system integrator.
The role has a Pan-European focus and the Business Analyst - SAP FICO will work in a small team and work closely with a global 3rd party system integrator. The role will involve limited travel to Europe 1 to 3 trips per quarter.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Business analysis & strong analytical experience
- SAP FICO support and project implementation - at least 3 years plus experience
- Knowledge and experience of support, design and configuration of SAP finance modules - having delivered on at least one full project life cycle
- End user experience - having gained financial systems and processes experience within an end user environment
- Stakeholder Engagement - facing off to the business - liaising with stakeholders from C-Level, to Senior Management to End-Users
- Creating functional specifications - that are passed over to 3rd party development teams
- 3rd party supplier liaison - ideally have experience of working closely with 3rd party Applications Development & Support providers - able to challenge and quality check the work being delivered
- Investigating business system issues - feeding back to development teams to highlight problem areas
- Simplifying and standardising business systems - identify areas for improvement
- Change management - enable change, be a catalyst and advocate for change - get key stakeholders on side
- Confidence to constructively challenge - confidence to be a disruptor if it will further improve the IT systems and benefit the organisation
- Have a Make IT Happen approach
- Collaborative approach to team work
- Cultural awareness - desire to work in a pan-European environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
The role will involve 1-3 European overnight stays per quarter.
Keywords: Business Analyst, SAP FICO, SAP ECC6, SAP, SAP, ERP, IT Business Analyst, Business Analyst - IT/ SAP/ ERP / Finance. Middlesex. T6/MN/17671.
Web Developer - Circa £30k - £33k + £3,360 Car Allowance + Benefits Package. Leamington Spa. T6/MN/17733.
Our global client is seeking to secure a PHP Web Developer with around 1 years commercial experience. The Web Developer will assist with the development and maintenance of a variety of websites utilised by the organisation. The organisation will offer additional technical training and there is the opportunity to further progress your career.
- Development of new and replacement websites and systems
- Engaging across the business enabling change and growth
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with internal customers and suppliers
- Provide ongoing support and help improve legacy systems and websites
- Work across the software development lifecycle from - design, development, test, delivery and maintenance
- Create system documentation
- Work to project plans and within the agreed timescales - escalate issues if appropriate
Technical Skills and Experience:
- PHP - and object orientated programming methods - 1 years experience
- Web development experience
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated team player - with the ability to work independently when required
- Frameworks - LAMP, Magento, Laravel etc.
- Knowledge of Source Control (preferably Git)
- Understanding of Dev Ops
IT Security Manager. £Negotiable + 30% Bonus + £8.4k Car Allowance + Benefits Package. Middlesex. T6/MN/17730
Large global leader within their sector is seeking to secure an IT Security Manager. The organisation is rapidly growing and have acquired a number of leading organisations across Europe.
This is a new position, so it is an exciting opportunity for a Security professional to put their stamp on a role and build a Security function within a global leader.
- C suite engagement to define and execute the security strategy
- Define and lead IT Security Strategy - ensure Information Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance
- In adherence to both regulatory and contractual requirements
- Develop and implement a Security framework
- Implement security fundamentals, policies and standards - both regulatory and contractual
- Educate and drive Security Awareness across C Suite and across all employees
- Roadmap - own the IT Security 2 year Roadmap
- Run the security governance forum and ensure operational security
- Lead Incident, Problem, Change, IMAC project delivery
- Data Loss Prevention - collaborate on culture change to prevent data loss
- Manage any security breaches and incidents along with the Service provider
- Manage and assess Security incident reports
- Lead the Technical Security CAB and project reviews
- Lead Security Service improvement planning
- Third party engagement - co-ordinate and manage all partners providing IT Security services
- Evolution and development of the delivered IT Security Services both locally and globally
- Main point of escalation for IT Security services
- Work closely and in collaboration with other functions, IT and Service Providers
- Working within a pan-European environment - building and maintaining relationships
- Travel - the role will involve between 6 to 9 trips per quarter
- Technical Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of leading and running an IT Security function
- Stakeholder Management - gravitas and confidence to engage with stakeholders at CIO / CFO / CEO level
- IT Cyber Security expert
- Educating and driving adoption of IT Security best practice across a large organisation
- Experience of driving user compliance to IT Security standards
- Demonstrable experience of improving Security within a large organisation
- ITIL Knowledge
- Strong Customer Service background - customer focused delivery
- Monitor third party service delivery and improvement
- Security Awareness training
- Project Management - lead Incident, Problem, Change & IMAC projects
- Transitioning - supporting sites as they transition into a IT Security & Service model
- Strong communication skills (both Oral & written)
- Strong negotiation skills - be an advocate for Security change
- High Resilience
- Effective Time management skills
- Customer First approach
- Working within a pan-European environment - culturally aware
- Knowledge of ISO:27001 Security Standard / HMG Security Policy Framework (SPF)
- CESG InfoSec Standards, CPNI documents, GSI Code of Connection or HMG/CESG standards
- Service desk knowledge
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.