Senior Automation Test Engineer. £59k Pro Rata + Benefits Package. Fixed Term - up until the end of August 2022. Fully Remote Based - Home Working. T6/MN/18121.
Global organisation operating across 90+ countries is seeking to secure a Senior Automation Test Engineer.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Automation Testing - ideally 5 years experience.
- Working in/with Dev Ops environment & with tools such as - Robotic Process Automation, Github & working with different test tools - 2-3 years of experience.
- Micro Services & API Automation within an DevOps environment - with tools such as PostMan & Rest Assured etc - 3-4 years of experience.
- Automation Test Engineer experience - writing and executing Test Plans in Manual & Automated Test environments.
- Ability to generate API documentation directly from the API testing tool.
- Implementing test approaches for Integration Testing.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Release within an Agile environment.
- Experience of working with Test Automation tools & Frameworks for functional and non-functional testing such as - REST Assured, Jmeter, Selenium, Team City & Load Runner etc.
- Working with performance NFRs (Non-Functional Requirements) and carrying out Load & Concurrency Testing at application & integration level.
- SQL scripting and other data technologies proficiency.
- Ability to write and maintain Automated Regression Packs for live applications.
- High level of technical awareness & understanding of software architecture.
- Experience of testing front (e.g., Websites) & Back-End systems (e.g., database checking).
- Managing issue tracking databases - prioritising issues for future release.
- JIRA and/or other tools for Test & Defect Management.
- Ability to learn new systems and working in an integrated environment.
- Eye for detail, problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to communicate at both a technical & non-technical level.
- Ability to work independently - work well under pressure.
- Cultural awareness - ideally have experience of delivering solutions Internationally.
Testing applications hosted in the Cloud - particularly Microsoft Azure.
Keywords: Senior Automation Test Engineer, Test Engineer, Senior Automation Test Analyst, Testing, Automation Testing, Test Analyst, Senior Test Analyst, PostMan, Rest Assured, Robotic Process Automation, Github, Micro Services, Testing, Senior Automation Test Engineer, API Testing, UK, Remote Working, Home Working, Fixed Term, London, UK, T6/MN/18121.
Opportunity for an IT Manager to work for leading Arts based organisation. The role will focus on ensuring
the business-critical systems are fit for purpose, troubleshooting systems, and focusing on future proofing the IT systems in a fast-moving digital environment.
The role will offer exposure to a wide range of technologies across - Infrastructure, Digital Technolgies, Ticketing, EPOS & Back-Office Systems.
The role would suit an individual that has a real passion for technology and enjoys working with varied teams across an organisation to ensure IT & Systems are fit for purpose - this is a unique role.
- Hands-on technical experience.
- Ensure Wi-Fi Network Infrastructure is robust and fit for purpose.
- Project management of IT & Network improvements.
- Development & implementation of Cyber Security - covering both technology and user training.
- Improving systems such as Firewalls.
- Manage and monitor the IT budget.
- Provide IT resources for art-based programmes.
- Manage a wide range of external IT support providers covering - Infrastructure, SaaS, Finance, Ticketing & EPOS applications & systems.
- Develop, review, monitor and report on Service Level Agreements.
- Manage and lead a Senior IT Support Technician - 2nd line support level
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation coveting - storage of data, PCI compliance & data protection
- Manage a Media Studio and its IT systems.
- Assist with IT training & maintenance of software.
- Identify and supply IT Services to support new Digital initiatives & Cloud based technology.
- Undertake hardware & software auditing - establish renewal & replacement needs for IT equipment & stock.
- Oversee the department in the setting up of all user accounts - provide training for all staff & new starters.
- Recruit, manage and support staff working in the IT Department.
- Ensure effective communication between all departments within the organization.
- Maintain awareness of developments and trends in IT.
Technical Skills & Experience Required:
The majority of the IT Systems have third-party support agreements in place, but the role does require hands-on technical knowledge across some of the technologies listed below.
- IT Back Office & Systems Administration is essential.
- IT Manager or Senior 3rd Line Support level of experience.
- Managing external IT Support providers - SLAs etc.
- Software Licensing & Procurement.
- Wi-Fi - ideally Aruba but will consider other Wi-Fi experience - 3rd line support level experience.
- Microsoft Server 2019 or 2012R2 - 2nd or 3rd line support experience.
- Windows 10 - 2nd line support experience.
- Office 365 - 2nd line support experience.
- Active Directory - Group policies etc.
- Virtualization - Hyper-V or VMWare - knowledge of virtualisation.
- Microsoft SQL Server - updating accounts etc.
- IP Networking - DNS & DHCP.
- Cisco LAN & VLAN technologies.
- VoIP Phone Systems support.
- IP Firewall concepts & VLAN technologies - would be desirable.
- Knowledge of - Data Security & Protection desirable.
- Strong management skills - ideally have led a small team, or a team of one.
- Project management skills & experience.
- Ideally have IT budget management experience.
- Self-motivated - able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) - enjoys communicating with a range of people at different levels.
- Must be Customer focused - combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Reliable combined with a positive approach.
- Excellent understanding of standard word processing & spreadsheets.
- Willingness to learn new skills activities.
HR & Finance Systems / Venue Ticketing Software / Point of Sale Software / Live Streaming / Digital Signage / Cyber Essentials.
33 Days Holiday + Contributory Pension + Life Assurance + Staff Development & Training Programmes + Staff Discounts + Complimentary Tickets + Health & Wellbeing Programme + Life Insurance.
Keywords: IT Manager, Head of IT, IT Operations, 3rd Line Support, Third Line Support, IT Management, IT, Infrastructure Support, Windows, IT Support, EPOS, HyperV, Network Support, Wi-Fi, IT Support, Office 365, MS Servers, IT Manager. Birmingham, Permanent, T6/MN/18120.
JDE Analyst - Finance. Circa £50k + Benefits Package. 12 Months Fixed Term. Remote Working. T6/MN/18113.
An established international FMCG organisation is seeking to secure a JD Edwards Analyst - Finance. The JDE Analyst - Finance will deliver on Finance projects and work the with business teams to understand, identify and validate business requirements in JDE Edwards - Finance modules.
The JDE Analyst - Finance will also be responsible for supporting an existing internal customer base.
- Collaborate with Business teams to understand, identify and validate business requirements.
- JDE Solutions - Design, Deliver, Test & Support standard and customised JDE Finance solutions.
- Manage JDE related support tickets - L1 & L2.
- Assist with estimating cost and time tasks assigned.
- Assist with ensuring successful delivery of key objectives through the development of high-quality software in accordance with written specifications.
- Focus on product quality, targeting zero-defect software releases, adopting, and leading the implementation of best practices & methodologies.
- Collaborate as part of a team.
- Translate end user change requests into technical documents.
Technical Experience Required:
- JD Edwards - Finance Modules - ideally 3+ years experience.
- Dealing with JDE Finance support tickets - L1 & L2.
- Knowledge of - JDE version 9 and OMW lifecycle.
- SQL scripting and JDE tables is also desirable.
- Knowledge of Fixed Assets JDE module is desirable.
Keywords: JD Edwards Analyst Finance, JDE Business Analyst, JDE Finance, Finance Modules, Business Analysis, JDE version 9, JDE Finance, Fixed Assets, SQL, JDE, JD Edwards, JDE Support, JDE Analyst. Remote Working, UK. T6/MN/18113.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.