BRAND NEW ROLE! Mackenzie Jones are delighted to have partnered with an award winning Global Leisure, Travel & Hospitality brand. The business has performed incredibly well throughout the covid period despite the obvious challenges theyve faced, theyre now entering a new period of Digital Transformation and as a result there is a need to bolster the Digital & E-Commerce team by hiring a new Head of Digital Product. This is a brand new role, further highlighting the growth their experiencing!
The business operates across 25 different markets and are a multi-million pound business. Agency spend is vast and their private-equity backed so there is investment there. The business is looking to hire an individual who is showing the potential to be a future Director/VP for them a real future superstar is what theyre after!
Apply to this role if the following points apply to you:
- You extensive B2C commercial experience within Digital (Leisure, Travel or Hospitality experience would be desirable).
- You have a strong technical background, candidates ideally would have been Digital Product Managers previously.
- You will need to have extensive App, Web & Mobile experience.
- CMS (Magento ideally), Google Analytics and UX/UI Design capabilities are all important for this role.
- Team Management and Agency Management experience is essential.
- Salary up to £75k
- Bonus up to 25% of your salary
- Flexible working scheme (3 days a week working from home)
- Career progression plan tailored progression pathway so you know what you need to do to become a Director.
**This is NOT a Digital Marketing role, this is a Digital Product role.
If this ticks enough boxes so far we'd love to hear from you to discuss in more detail - please apply with your CV attached. Alternatively, if you haven't got a CV ready to go right now, that's OK we can speak first and get the CV sorted later on.
SAP Senior Business Analyst - SD, LE, Master Data, EDI. Circa £65k + 25% Bonus + £7.2k Car Allowance + £1.5K + Full Benefits Package. 2 days oniste - 3 days from home. Middlesex. T6/MN/18065.
Our global client is seeking to secure a SAP Senior Business Analyst with experience across Supply Chain - Sales & Distribution, Logistics, Master Data and EDI messaging activities across the Supply Chain process - such as EDI Order and messaging with 3PL engagement.
Technical Skills / Experience Required:
- SAP SD, LE, Master Data & EDI messaging expertise
- EDI - Strong EDI expertise covering Order and messaging with 3PL engagement
- SAP SD, LE, EDI - Systems & Application support
- Senior Business Analyst - able to lead project teams consisting of - Business Analysts, Solution Designers, Infrastructure Analysts, Service Delivery and Outsource partners - 6+ years experience
- Senior Business Analysis - document Functional Specifications, Requirements, the User Journeys, Product Backlogs & Business Processes across Supply Chain - Order to Invoice - 6+ years experience
- Managing and leading testing activities - creating detailed Test plans
- Third-Party Suppliers - Liaising and working closely with Third-Party Suppliers - both on-shore & off-shore - act as the lynch pin between the Customer, Development team and any Third-Party Suppliers
- Ensuring activities comply with Operating Model procedures, Service Management, Project Lifecycle Management and SOX controls
- Experience of coaching and mentoring Project Teams
- Expertise across Business Process design and documentation - able to highlight and make recommendations to improve business process and/or system improvements
- Leading the development and implementation of recommended new processes and improvements
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience - able to influence and be an advocate for change
- Agile & Waterfall delivery experience
- Project Management expertise - manage small to medium sized projects - resource management, risk & budget etc
- Proactive approach combined with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Senior SAP Business Analyst, SAP Business Analyst, SAP Functional Consultant, Function Requirements, SAP Senior Business Analyst, SAP SD, SAP LE, EDI, EDIFACT, IDOCs, 3PL, EDI Messaging, Senior SAP Business Analyst. T6/MN/18065.
SAP Business Analyst - SAP LE / WM. £55k + 25% Bonus + Benefits Package. 12 Month Fixed Term Position. Flexible Working (2 days onsite). West London. Immediate Start. T6/MN/18043.
Our client is seeking to secure a SAP Business Analyst with SAP LE / WM - will deliver on a range of projects interfacing with internal teams, distributors and a third-party system integrator.
The role will focus on supporting the business with day to day use of existing applications and systems, as well as supporting in the definition, scoping and delivery of changes.
- Focus on Business Applications used by the Supply Chain functions - SAP LE / WM.
- Covering Distribution/Logistics, Warehousing and Messaging within a connected systems environment.
- The role will act as a vital link between the third-party support and development providers, and the wider business community.
Technical Skills - Experience Required:
- SAP LE / WM - Systems & Application support - ideally have knowledge of SAP SD and EDI messaging.
- Knowledge of Logistics, Warehousing, messaging between systems - have an awareness of shipping and customs documentation and processes.
- Business Analysis and functional design of solutions - including gathering requirements and business process analysis & leading workshops - BA experience across multiple systems / environments.
- Third Parties - working closely with a Third-Party Application support team - holding them accountable for delivery.
- Act as the link between the customer, development & third-party.
- Strong analytical skills - knowledge of how IS applications can maximise business advantage.
- Testing - Facilitate UAT delivery.
- Sector experience - high volume & low value production environments - how SAP LE/WM supports this.
- Experience of working in a de-centralised multi-national environment.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience - able to influence, highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Change Agent - continuous improvement and simplification mindset.
- Collaborative Approach - work collaboratively, constructively challenge - able to get key Stakeholders on side - deliver results through others.
- Communication - clear and concise communication at all levels of organisation / able to articulate complex and technical problems in simple terms.
- Task orientated - able to use your initiative.
- Self-starter able to manage and prioritise your own workload.
- Ideally have Pan-European environment experience.
- Delivery with a sense of urgency - combined with drive and energy.
- Able to work in a fast paced and evolving business.
- Facilitation and attention to detail.
- SAP SD & EDI Messaging.
- Pan-European experience an advantage.
Keywords: SAP Business Analyst, SAP LE, SAP WM, SAP SD, EDI, SAP LE, SAP WM, SAP Business Analyst, SAP Business Analyst, SAP, Flexible Working, London, T6/MN/18043.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.