At Mackenzie Jones, we partner with FMCG organisations across the UK & Europe, managing permanent, interim and executive level assignments. Our specialist team utilise their established networks to connect impressive talent with industry leading brands and businesses.
Focused across brand, marketing, innovation, shopper/trade and category, as well as national and field sales, we provide our customers with valuable market knowledge and insight, identifying passive talent whilst building long term relationships.
With our committed, relationship driven approach, we invest heavily in developing these partnerships and benefit from high levels of repeat and referred business as a result.
Please review our current commercial and marketing vacancies here or get in touch with us today using our contact form or by calling us on 0121 644 3400
**E-Commerce Trading Manager (Retail) United Kingdom (Remote working opportunity) - £50k /£60k**
Mackenzie Jones are delighted to have partnered exclusively with a popular and high growth Retailer which has performed extremely well throughout the pandemic despite the tricky trading conditions their stores have remained open, employees have been well looked after and sales have been consistently incredibly strong.
The business is looking to kick on now and enter a new phase of accelerated Digital Transformation. Theyre looking to hire a new E-Commerce Trading Manager to maximise the performance of the website. This is a BRAND NEW ROLE rest assured, no one has resigned or been made redundant, this role is entirely centred around growth!
As the E-Commerce Trading Manager you will:
The role of the E-Commerce Trading Manager is to manage the trading components of the E-Commerce channel. The website is relatively new for this business so we are looking to speak to individuals who have experience of joining a business in the early stages of their E-Commerce life cycles (i.e. at launch or growth phase). This is a role centred around E-Commerce Trading, this is NOT a Sales or a Marketing role.
Key skills required:
- Experience in Retail/FMCG E-Commerce/Digital trading is essential.
- Ideally you will have worked for a bricks and mortar retailer.
- You will need to provide examples of trading a relatively new website and/or joining a business where E-Commerce has been a relatively new venture.
**This is a REMOTE WORKING role, you will only be required to travel into the office very rarely with plenty of notice and with travel/accommodation expensed.
Interested in finding out more? Please apply to the link or contact me directly through LinkedIn and we can take it from there!
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/billymaddock/ 
**Head of Digital Product**
London (Flexible working available)
£75k + 25% Bonus
BRAND NEW ROLE! Mackenzie Jones are delighted to have partnered with an award winning Global Leisure, Travel & Hospitality brand. The business has performed incredibly well throughout the covid period despite the obvious challenges theyve faced, theyre now entering a new period of Digital Transformation and as a result there is a need to bolster the Digital & E-Commerce team by hiring a new Head of Digital Product. This is a brand new role, further highlighting the growth their experiencing!
The business operates across 25 different markets and are a multi-million pound business. Agency spend is vast and their private-equity backed so there is investment there. The business is looking to hire an individual who is showing the potential to be a future Director/VP for them a real future superstar is what theyre after!
Apply to this role if the following points apply to you:
- You extensive B2C commercial experience within Digital (Leisure, Travel or Hospitality experience would be desirable).
- You have a strong technical background, candidates ideally would have been Digital Product Managers previously.
- You will need to have extensive App, Web & Mobile experience.
- CMS (Magento ideally), Google Analytics and UX/UI Design capabilities are all important for this role.
- Team Management and Agency Management experience is essential.
- Salary up to £75k
- Bonus up to 25% of your salary
- Flexible working scheme (3 days a week working from home)
- Career progression plan tailored progression pathway so you know what you need to do to become a Director.
**This is NOT a Digital Marketing role, this is a Digital Product role.
If this ticks enough boxes so far we'd love to hear from you to discuss in more detail - please apply with your CV attached. Alternatively, if you haven't got a CV ready to go right now, that's OK we can speak first and get the CV sorted later on.
**Digital Marketing Manager Central London (WFH available) - £40k**
Mackenzie Jones are delighted to have partnered with one of the worlds largest and most popular beauty brands. The business has performed incredibly well over the last 18 months despite the pandemic and theyre now entering their next phase of Digital Transformation & Growth. As a result theyre looking to hire a Digital Marketing & Acquisitions Manager to implement the Social (Organic & Paid) strategy and manage the appointed Digital Media agency.
Required skills for this Digital Acquisitions Manager role:
- Organic Social, Paid Social and Paid Search experience across numerous countries/markets.
- Client side experience in a B2C (Retail or FMCG) environment is essential, Beauty experience would be preferable.
- Agency management experience is essential for this role.
- Proven people management experience is crucial as you will be managing an Assistant.
The Head Office is based in beautiful offices in Central London, although you will be able to work from home 2/3 days a week.
Please apply or get in touch to have a conversation to discuss in more detail.