We are currently looking for a Senior National Account Manager to a join a complex and innovative FMCG food business, who are making a huge bounds in their category. This role will fully develop, implement and commercially manage key strategic Food Manufacturers customers, whilst also winning and developing business with new B2B customers such as large restaurant groups or global drinks manufacturers. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working for an FMCG business, with a background in flavour sales - technical experience in food/ beverage flavour would also be a bonus!
- Full P&L KPI accountability for Custom Food Manufacturers strategic customers
- Responsible for winning new business within the B2B channel
- Customer NPD development - productivity and cost target management
- Core category growth leadership and influence: external and internal
- Cross-Functional team ownership, accountability and behaviour setting
- Differing regional dynamics and product category revenue streams across customer base
- Maintain a value added service to ensure successful relationships.
- Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase
- Being responsible for driving a core competency growth area for the business
- National/Senior Account Manager experience in an FMCG business- high profile and high pressure customer base experience is important
- Strong business development and account management skills
- Flavour sales and technical experience in food / beverage flavour
- Evidence of negotiation skills and strategic growth contribution required
- Ability to deliver KPI in timely manner, also beyond targets
- Proven track record of innovative and stretching growth
- Strong P&L management experience
- Strong ability to influence
- Good organisation & time management skills - able to prioritise work
- Willing and capable to learn new skills
- Degree with 2:1 minimum
Please send your details to [email protected]
or apply hear if you would like to be considered.