Key Skills and Experience:
- Team Management - Matrix Management - experience of leading a small team of Business Analysts - current team consists of 4 Business Analysts
- Coaching experience, able to drive best behaviours and help further develop Business Analysis best practice
- Scoping and gathering requirements - creating detailed requirements
- Running and leading workshops
- ERP Business Analysis experience - ideally scoping and gathering requirements for MS Dynamics 365
- Business Analysis documentation - creation of documentation for change requests, projects and transformation programmes
- Project planning - experience of scheduling business analysis activities, resourcing planning and demands - delivering to agreed project timescales on activities
- Change requests - managing internal change requests
- Change Management - business change leadership experience
Travel - the role will involve occasional travel to the following sites - Ealing, Staines, Oxford and Winchester - to gather requirements.
Keywords: Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Lead Business Analyst, ERP Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 Business Analysis, London. T6/MN/17290.
Job Reference: MN17290
There are currently no related jobs.