Software Test Analyst - Manual Testing. Circa £45k - £50k + Benefits Package. Central London. T6/MN/17553.
Our global client is seeking to secure an experienced Software Test Analyst, the successful applicant will have an innovative approach and won’t be afraid to present new ways of delivering testing solutions. The role will involve the creation of manual test cases, combined with exploratory, performance and integration testing.
The Software Test Analyst will help assist and work closely with the Test Manager and Test team to help drive forward best practice testing and automated testing across the organisation.
Our global client is currently undertaking a major global IT transformation programme.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Manual Testing - 4+ years’ experience
- Experimenting with testing solutions - not afraid to be innovative, challenge current ways of working
- Software testing experience - Exploratory, Performance, Regression and System testing
- Create test cases & test scripts from User Stories and Functional Specifications
- Agile & Waterfall experience
- Jira or Confluence etc., - multiple plugins experience
- Cross-functional team experience - working closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts & Developers - both on and off-shore
- Must be self-motivated - have a hunger to learn new approaches to testing
- Collaborate approach - ability and confidence to build relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Testing ERP & Data focused systems
- Test Automation frameworks i.e., Selenium or SpecFlow
- ISEB Foundation Level Certification accredited
- TDD and BDD knowledge
- Attending software testing conferences/meetups
Keywords: Test Analyst, Manual Test Analyst, UAT, Systems, Exploratory, Performance Testing, Jira, Confluence, Functional Specifications, User Stories, T6/MN/17553.
Job Reference: MN17553
Location: Central London
There are currently no related jobs.