Senior Project Manager / Agresso - Global Financial Management System. Circa £65k + Benefits Package. Central London. T6/MN/17530.
Our client is seeking to secure an experienced IT Project Manager to implement and upgrade a global Financial Management system - this could be viewed as a programme of work, as opposed to a single project. The implementation will integrate across - Agresso, HR Systems, Awards Management System, CRM & Supply Chain Systems.
The Project Manager will ensure successful project delivery of the coding work-streams, manage interdependencies, risks & issues, ensuring integration with key global systems and then transition the programme of work into support.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The key skill/experience required is the ability to provide a structured approach to Project Delivery - effectively managing all resources, delivery deadlines, interdependencies, risks and issues
- Desirable to have experience of Agresso or ERP solutions implementation experience - ideally within a multinational environment
- Large scale implementation experience – the new Financial Management systems will impact over 55 countries
- Able to manage large and complex change projects and programmes across business processes, technology, data, and business reporting
- Agile / Iterative approach to project management delivery
- Change Management - be an advocate for change and able to articulate the benefits of change - be resilient
- High level technical understanding of - system architectures, data strategies, upgrade strategies and cutover planning
- Stakeholder Management - extensive experience of liaising with a project managing both technical and non-technical stakeholders – both internal & external
- Influential - ability to influence at all levels within a complex and global organisation
- Drive and Enthusiasm - demonstrates accountability and collaboration
- Matrix Management / 3rd Party Resources - experience of managing offshore project teams
- Running project delivery content rich workshops
- Motivational Approach - able to motivate teams i.e. virtual, on-shore and off-shore
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral English) - able to communicate and present to all levels across a global organisation
- Cultural Awareness - experience of delivering solutions internationally
- Experience in a range of business process and systems including Financial Systems (Agresso), HR Systems (Oracle), Planning and M&E, Awards/Grant Management systems, Advocacy, Supply Chain and Supporter Database/CRM.
Exceptional benefits package - Contributory Pension ranging between 5.5% to 13.5% /
38 days holiday (including bank holidays) / Season Ticket Loan, Cycle Loan, Child Care Vouchers and Eye Tests.
Keywords: Senior Project Manager, Software Project Manager, IT Project Manager, ERP Project Manager, Assistant Programme Manager, Programme Manager, Global Implementation Project Manager, London. T6/MN/17530.
Job Reference: MN17530