Senior Business Analyst - ERP - Agresso. Circa £50k + Generous Benefits Package. Central London. T6/MN/17571
Our global client is seeking to secure an experienced Senior Business Analyst ideally with experience of delivering on IT Transformation Programmes on a Global scale.
The Senior Business Analyst will scope and gather requirements for a global migration and implementation of an Agresso (Unit 4 Business World) solution.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Business Analysis - ERP migration & implementation - ideally Agresso (Unit 4 Business World)
- Ability to analyse and then understand and manage stakeholder requirements and project expectations
- Delivering Pan-European or Global Solutions
- Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of business analysis best practices and standards
- A proven ability to lead workshops to gather requirements
- Proven experience of gathering and documenting user requirements and tracking these through to delivery
- Writing high quality User Stories
- Strong/advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Analyse and then create compelling business cases - which cover accurate costs and effort/resource estimation
- Able to understand business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectually curious - able to question and listen and understand
- Experience of working with a standardised Business Analysis approach/methodology and its associated processes and tools
- Have a strong work ethic - be accountable and take ownership
- Be culturally aware – ideally have international delivery experience
30 days holiday + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays / Generous pension - Employer Contribution up to 13.5%, Season Ticket Loan, Child Care Vouchers, Cycle Loan and Eye Tests.
Keywords: Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, ERP Business Analyst, Application Business Analyst Agresso Business Analyst, Unit 4 Business World, Analysis, Requirements Gathering. London.
Job Reference: MN17571