Technology Transformation Manager - IT Transformation. Circa £65k + Benefits Package. London.
Our global client is seeking to secure an experienced Technology Transformation Manager to work closely with the CIO to support and deliver the Global Technology Change Roadmap over the next 2-3 years’ across 50 countries. The Technology Transformation Manager will work closely with the new CIO to oversee a $13M budget, and with influence over a further $30M of technology spend.
- Drive key improvements in the IT function across strategic and structural improvements - ensure the 2019 to 2022 IT Roadmap is delivered successfully
- Establish concrete strategic and structural improvements
- Monitor the status of global delivery and Risks
- Interact with Global IT leaders, business owners, and senior management across the organisation
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Technology Transformation delivery - ideally Global or Pan-European experience
- Ideally have high-level experience or knowledge of technologies such as - ERP, BI, CRM & Software Application Development
- Ideal to have driven technology transformation
- Driving transformation across a matrixed environment
- A ‘Trusted Advisor’ to senior leadership - across effective transformation, delivery and leadership
- Collaborative approach combined with confidence to make a decision and take the lead
- Able to build and nurture relationships across a complex, large and matrixed environment
- A leadership approach that elevates others, whilst driving and nurturing shared progress to meet ambitious outcomes
- Strong project management and delivery experience, combined with meticulous attention to detail
- Advanced principles and practices of project management
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis experience
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and experience
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A high energy approach combined with a sense of urgency
- Intellectually strong and polished, with a high EQ and low-ego style
- Excellent communicator - desirable to have experience of engaging with
- Senior level stakeholders across a multi-cultural environment
- Confidence to interact with stakeholders at board level
- Travel - role may involve up to 20% international travel.
- Come from an IT Consultancy background
- Proficiency in a second core language - Spanish, French, Portuguese or Arabic.
Keywords: Technology Transformation Manager, Software Transformation Manager, IT Transformation Manager, Programme Transformation Manager, Consultant Transformation Manager, ERP, CRM, BI, P2P, Transformation Technology Manager.
Job Reference: MN17568