Senior Business Analyst - ERP. Circa £45k + Generous Benefits Package. Central London. T6/MN/17522.
Our global client is seeking to secure an experienced Senior Business Analyst ideally with experience of delivering on IT Transformation Programmes on a Global scale.
The Senior Business Analyst will scope and gather requirements for a global upgrade of an Agresso (Unit 4 Business World) solution.
Technical Skills and Experience:
· Ability to analyse and then understand and manage stakeholder requirements and project expectations
· Would be desirable to have experience of scoping and gathering requirements for - ERP projects or software / application projects
· Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of business analysis best practices and standards
· A proven ability to lead workshops to gather requirements
· Proven experience of gathering and documenting user requirements and tracking these through to delivery
· Writing high quality User Stories
· Strong/advanced analytical and problem solving skills
· Analyse and then create compelling business cases - which cover accurate costs and effort/resource estimation
· Able to understand business complexity and project interdependencies
· Intellectually curious - able to question and listen and understand
· Experience of working with a standardised Business Analysis approach/methodology and its associated processes and tools
· Have a strong work ethic - be accountable and take ownership
· Be culturally aware – ideally have international delivery experience
30 days holiday + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays / Generous pension - Employer Contribution up to 13.5%, Season Ticket Loan, Child Care Vouchers, Cycle Loan and Eye Tests.
Keywords: Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, ERP Business Analyst, Application Business Analyst Agresso Business Analyst, Unit 4 Business World, Analysis, Requirements Gathering. London. T6/MN/17552.
Job Reference: MN17522
Location: Central London
There are currently no related jobs.