IT Project Manager / Data Repository. Circa £65k - £70k + Benefits Package. Central London. T6/MN/17592
Our client is seeking to secure an experienced Project Manager to lead a 3rd party vendor to implement a global Cloud (Azure) based Data Repository. This could be viewed as a programme of work, as opposed to a single project. The Data Repository implementation will integrate across a number of work-streams/systems such as Agresso, HR Systems, Awards Management System, CRM & Supply Chain Systems.
The Project Manager will ensure successful project delivery of a Cloud based Data Repository across a global platform via a 3rd party supplier. The role would suit a Project Manager with experience of Data Repositories, Data Analytics, BI or Data Warehousing. Combined with strong experience of managing 3rd party supplier / vendors.
Skills And Experience Required:
· Project Management experience - 5+ years’ experience
· 3rd Party Vendor Management - Key skill/experience required is the ability to effectively manage a 3rd party supplier / vendor to help deliver a new Data Repository Cloud (Azure) based system across a global platform
· Strong ‘hands on’ project delivery experience - willing and eager to be involved
· Agile / Iterative approach to project management delivery
· Structured approach to Project Delivery - effectively managing all resources with particular focus on 3rd party vendor / supplier management - delivery deadlines, interdependencies, risks and issues
· Large scale implementation experience of Data Repositories, or Data Analytics, or BI, or Data-warehousing solutions would be highly desirable
· Able to manage large and complex change projects and programmes across business processes, technology, data, and business reporting
· Change Management - be an advocate for change and able to articulate the benefits of change - be resilient
· High level technical understanding of - data strategies, upgrade strategies and cutover planning
· Stakeholder Management - extensive experience of liaising with and project managing both technical and non-technical stakeholders – both internal & external
· Influential - ability to influence at all levels within a complex and global organisation
· Drive and Enthusiasm - demonstrates accountability and collaboration
· Matrix Management - 3rd Party Resources
· Running project delivery content rich workshops
· Motivational Approach - able to motivate teams i.e. on-site and off-site
· Excellent communication skills (written & oral English) - able to communicate and present to all levels across a global organisation
· Cultural Awareness - experience of delivering solutions internationally
· Experience in a range of business process and systems including Financial Systems (Agresso), HR Systems (Oracle), Planning and M&E, Awards/Grant Management systems, Advocacy, Supply Chain and Supporter Database/CRM.
Exceptional benefits package - Contributory Pension ranging between 5.5% to 13.5% /
38 days holiday (including bank holidays) / Season Ticket Loan, Cycle Loan, Child Care Vouchers and Eye Tests.
Keywords: Senior Project Manager, Data Project Manager, Senior Data Project Manager, BI Project Manager, Software Project Manager, IT Project Manager, ERP Project Manager, Global Implementation Project Manager. T6/MN/17592.
Job Reference: MN17592