‹ Back to search results
E-Commerce Insights Manager
E-Commerce Insights Manager UK, REMOTE WORKING ROLE- £56k + 10% Bonus + Other generous benefits!
Who wants to join a business which has a strict 9-5 policy with NO weekend or after hours work? √
Who wants an entirely remote working role with flexible hours? √
Who wants to join a business which is outperforming their competitors and has paid their staff full bonuses for the last 3 years? √
Mackenzie Jones have partnered with an award-winning and industry leading B2C organisation. This business is investing heavily in E-Commerce at the moment and as part of this initiative, theyre growing the E-Commerce Insights team. This team has grown from a team of just 3 a year ago to now being a team of 8, this will be the 9th hire! The purpose of the E-Commerce Insights Manager is to lead and manage the team as well as provide actional intelligence and insights to the wider Marketing teams.
Apply to this E-Commerce Insights Manager role if:
- You have E-Commerce Insights & Data Analytics experience within a Retail, FMCG or commercial (B2C) environment.
- You have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- You have people management experience (this role involves managing a team of 3 direct reports).
- You have strong experience of using tools such as: Python, SQL, R, Power BI & Tableau.
- You need to have extensive Digital Marketing & E-Commerce analytics experience.
If this ticks enough boxes so far we'd love to hear from you to discuss in more detail. Please apply or give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07969 295 423 and we can take it from there!