‹ Back to search results
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (FMCG / E-Commerce)
£75,000 / £85,000 + Bonus!
Mackenzie Jones are delighted to have partnered exclusively with a highly innovative and massively popular FMCG brand. The business is a definitive market leader in their category and with a global presence too. The culture is one of collaboration and togetherness with a huge focus on work / life balance of all employees.
The business is going through a substantial Digital Transformation right now sounds familiar right? Subsequently theyre looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing leadership team. The role is broad in that it will involve the management, coaching and mentoring of the Digital team but also being heavily involved in the delivery side too.
The business primarily sells through Online Retailers so theyre looking to hire someone who has worked for a business which sells through partnerships and/or online marketplaces.
Key skills required for this Senior Digital Marketing Manager role:
- You will need to have at least 7 years Digital Marketing/E-Commerce experience, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- You will need to have worked for a business which trades not only through D2C channels but also in partnership with other businesses (e.g. Amazon, Ebay, Uber Eats etc)
- An understanding of all Digital Marketing functions is crucial.
- Strong people management experience is also crucial for this role.
- You will need to have strong stakeholder management expertise, both internally and externally personality and culture fit is huge for this organisation.
Salary - £75,000 / £85,000 + Bonus!
Location The Head Office is in Berkshire and the team are in the office 3 days a week.
Progression The business are looking to hire someone who has the potential to be a future Director!
If this opportunity is of interest please apply or share a copy of your CV to Billy Maddock.