‹ Back to search results
**Digital Designer (FMCG) Central London (WFH available 3/4 days a week) - £44,000 + AMAZING benefits package**
Are you fed up in your current role and looking for a new challenge as we hopefully head back towards some form of normality? Do you have strong Digital Design experience but feel as though your skills are underutilised in your current role? Do you want to work for one of the UKs fastest growing Food brands?
Mackenzie Jones have partnered with a fantastic challenger Food brand which is enjoying double digit growth despite the tricky trading conditions. As a B Corp listed organisation, the business is looking to further expand into new channels and invest more into Digital & E-Commerce, theyre also taking Sustainability extremely seriously they aim to be 100% recyclable by 2024! Their products are sold in more than 40 countries worldwide across more than 1,500 stockists including Amazon, Ocado & Ebay.
The business is looking to invest more in Digital & E-Commerce now and as a result theyre looking to hire a Digital Designer to join the growing team.
Key skills required for this Digital Designer role:
- You have at least 3 years Digital Design experience, ideally within FMCG or Retail (a D2C business would be fantastic).
- You have strong experience using Sketch (or equivalent) and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign).
- Basic HTML coding skills are required (part of this role will involve building emails).
- Solid knowledge of Digital Design across various screen sizes and devices.
- A willingness to learn and develop your individual skills.
Salary / Package:
- Salary up to £44k
- Bonus up to 10%
- Pension up to 8%
- Private Medical/Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible / remote working scheme
Interested in finding out more? Please apply to the link or give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07969 295 423, or send an email and we can take it from there!