‹ Back to search results
Digital Content Manager
**Digital Content Manager (Health & Wellbeing) UK based (remote working role) £45k + Bonus**
Are you an experienced Digital Content Manager and feeling under utilised in your current organisation? Do you like the idea of working for a business which has outperformed it's competitors during the pandemic? Do you want an entirely remote working role, even after the pandemic has ended?
Mackenzie Jones have partnered with a market leading Health & Wellbeing brand which is performing incredibly well despite tricky trading conditions. The core market for the business is Vitamins & Supplements so their products are in high demand right now. The business is looking to grow their Digital team and as a result are looking to hire a Digital Content Manager to devise and implement the Digital Content strategy.
Required skills for this Digital Content Manager role:
- Digital Content experience in a D2C (Direct to Consumer) / E-Commerce environment.
- Strong Content creation and writing experience across webpages, email campaigns, social media adverts, packaging and brochures.
- Experience in owning a Digital Content strategy and producing engaging Content.
- Experience of managing 3rd party agencies is essential.
- An understanding of Healthcare regulations would be preferable.
This role is entirely home-based, as long as candidates are living in the UK, location isnt an issue.
If you've read this far, hopefully you're interested in finding out more? Please click on the link to apply with your CV and if you have a portfolio too, that would be great. Alternatively, give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07969 295 423, or send me an email and we can take it from there.
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/billymaddock/