‹ Back to search results
**E-Commerce Manager (Non-fashion, Retail) - North London (WFH available) - £60k + Package!**
Mackenzie Jones have partnered with a non-fashion Retailer which has performed extremely well throughout the pandemic despite the tricky trading conditions their stores have remained open, employees have been well looked after and sales have been consistently incredibly strong.
The business is looking to kick on now and enter a new phase of accelerated transformation. Theyre looking to hire a new E-Commerce Manager to maximise the performance of the website. The business is looking to hire a driven, commercial and ambitious individual who has the potential to be a future Director. This is a BRAND NEW ROLE rest assured, no one has resigned or been made redundant, this role is entirely centred around growth!
As the E-Commerce Manager you will:
- Manage the inventory (ranging and stock availability), product listing & promotions for the website.
- Leverage the broader business promotional & marketing plans to deliver the E-Commerce trading plan.
- Manage website optimisation and on site merchandising.
- Ensure the E-Commerce trading plan is supported by the Digital Marketing strategy (working with the internal team and external agencies).
Key skills required:
- Experience in Retail/FMCG E-Commerce/Digital trading is essential.
- Ideally you will have worked for a bricks and mortar retailer.
- An understanding of UX/UI best practices is important.
- A working knowledge of social, display, email and mobile channels.
Interested in finding out more? Please apply to the link or give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07969 295 423, or send an email and we can take it from there!
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/billymaddock/