‹ Back to search results
Digital Campaigns Specialist
**Digital Campaign Specialist North London - £35,000**
Mackenzie Jones have partnered with a non-fashion Retailer which has performed extremely well over the last 12 months despite the tricky conditions their stores have remained open, employees have been well looked after and sales have been consistently incredibly strong.
The business is looking to kick on now and enter a new phase of accelerated Digital transformation. Theyre looking to hire a new Digital Campaigns Specialist to execute some exciting Digital campaigns. The business is looking to hire a driven, commercial and ambitious individual who has the potential to be progressed into a senior leadership role in the future.
The Digital Campaign Specialist must be able to build, test and deploy campaigns in a fast-paced retail environment where agility and accuracy are imperative. Due to the nature of deploying a plethora of campaigns across different channels, brands and consumer segments the role requires experience working under pressure to meet timelines without forgoing demands of the role outlined above.
Requirements for the role:
- Qualification in a relevant discipline is required (Marketing, Communications, Business, Finance, Commerce etc)
- 2+ years experience in a similar role is essential .
- Demonstratable HTML / CSS coding ability to a high level is essential.
- Other coding and technical skills highly regarded.
- Experience or working knowledge of digital campaign systems such as Mail Chimp, Salesforce, Responsys etc (Responsys preferred)
- Well rounded, demonstrable, understanding of social, display, email, mobile and ecommerce channels as they relate to B2C marketing strongly desirable
If you'd like to arrange a confidential conversation please get in touch with Billy Maddock asap to hear more!