‹ Back to search results
Category Buyer - Utilities
A marketing leading FMCG organisation based in West London experiencing rapid growth and transformation are seeking to recruit a talented Utilities Buyer to join the team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for owning a spend of c £35m across the Utilities category.
- Identifying and selecting strategic supply partnerships, supplier management, commercial and contractual negotiations across a pan European estate.
- Development and implementation of new products and innovations across the Utilities category.
- Cross functional internal stakeholder management with direct budget holders for assigned categories and wider business sectors.
- Delivering cost savings against the agreed sourcing strategies and reporting both bottom line and cost avoidance savings
- Performance managing strategic suppliers by developing service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Promoting best practice contract management
- Reporting compliance against procurement policy
- Communication to drive the procurement message home to internal customers around process and policy.
- Degree educated (ideally Finance, Business, Economics)
- Experience of operating in a Utilities/Energy procurement category within an FMCG Food, Drink or Consumer Goods organisation.
- Experience in Global, EMEA, APAC, AMER etc supplier engagement
- Negotiation skills, tendering and contracting.
- Either CIPS/MCIPS qualified or working towards accreditation
- Ability to plan, develop and execute successful category strategies
- Highly self-motivated with thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Proven stakeholder management skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders