‹ Back to search results
Demand manager UK/IRE
Demand Manager UK/IRE
West Sussex (Remote working with travel into an office base 1/2 days per week)
£50,000 to £55,000 per annum + benefits
My client is an exciting FMCG manufacturer seeking to recruit an experienced Demand Manager to drive and improve forecasting, S&OP and customer collaboration.
- Provide operational demand planning leadership for the UK & IRE region.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team 5 of within demand and inventory.
- Build strong commercial relationships with a major multiple customer base
- Prepare and run the Demand Review meetings
- Responsible for KPI management and for adherence to regional standards
- Partner with markets to drive forecast accuracy and robust 24-months horizon in Demand Planning systems.
- Ensure Demand Planning systems are correctly used through health-checks, governance, and training.
- Embed master-data housekeeping in day-to-day operations.
- Support the implementation of demand enhancing tools & best practices
- Partner with stakeholders on Product Life Cycle Management: NPD forecasting input and facilitate regular SKU rationalisation reviews.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years Demand Planning experience gained within an FMCG/CPG environment
- Experience in coaching and leading high performing teams
- Customer facing/commercial supply chain experience
- Knowledge of principles such as forecasting, S&OP, statistics
- Knowledge of sales and marketing in an Food environment
- Knowledge of ERP-systems (preferred SAP, APO DP/SNP, BW, MicroStrategy)
- Knowledge of MS Office (advanced)
- Knowledge of operational processes/supply chain management
- Knowledge of E2E Supply Chain processes within FMCG
- Strong stakeholder management and cross-functional influencing skills