‹ Back to search results
Head of Marketing
**Head of Marketing (Retail) - North London (WFH available) - £70,000 / £75,000**
Mackenzie Jones have partnered with a multi-site Retailer which has performed extremely well over the last 12 months despite the tricky conditions their stores have remained open, employees have been well looked after and sales have consistently been incredibly strong.
The business is looking to kick on now and enter a new phase of accelerated transformation. Theyre looking to hire a new Head of Marketing to activate and deliver the Marketing strategy. This is a fantastic new role that is perfect for someone who wants to challenge themselves and step up to Head of Marketing level and someone who loves delivering operational marketing campaigns across all channels. The business is looking to hire a driven, commercial and ambitious individual who has the potential to be a future Marketing Director.
As the Head of Marketing you will:
- Promote a positive image of the company while maintaining strong online and off-line brand presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Prepare and manage the annual Marketing budget.
- Oversee the implementation of the Marketing plan, communicating and educating the business to use the plan to lead campaigns and promotions.
- Plan and execute Digital Marketing, including SEO/SEM, email content, and display advertising campaigns, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Oversee the social media strategy and social channels.
- Manage a small team.
Key skills required:
- Experience running successful 360 Marketing campaigns from concept to execution within a multi-site retail organisation.
- Digital marketing AND traditional marketing experience is essential.
- Educated to degree level and preference will be given to marketing qualifications.
This is NOT a strategic Marketing role, if you are looking for a strategic role, this isnt going to be right for you unfortunately.
Interested in finding out more? Please apply to the link or give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07969 295 423, or send an email and we can take it from there!