‹ Back to search results
Up to £60,000 + Benefits
A rapidly growing FMCG business based in North Wales seeking to recruit an Engineering Manager with a passion for CI and developing high performing teams.
- Leading a team of shift Engineers and Project Engineers which will enable the team to diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns, assess the best course of action and conduct a root cause investigation to eliminate the likelihood of re-occurrence to the best of their ability.
- You will be the project lead for all installations, overhaul of equipment and plant, working with suppliers to ensure they deliver on time, on budget and with minimum disruption.
- Fulfilling a key role within part of the site management team, being fully accountable and reporting on assets, downtime and TPM across site.
- Implement safe systems work and managing 3rd party site engineering works, liaising with the operations team to ensure that plant critical repairs minimise plant disruption or managed out of hours.
- Upholding GMP engineering standards across site, 3rd party technical customer audits & statutory inspections are passed any non-conformances are closed out with root cause analysis to avoid repeat failure.
- A robust understanding of Engineering leadership within an FMCG environment (Food, Drink, Consumer or Pharma)
- Strong leadership experience with a focus on people- development
- An appetite for creating positive change, and experience in culture-led change management.
- An understanding of the necessary building blocks needed to move from a reactive to a preventative- led maintenance culture.
- An understanding of how to identify and deliver CapEx projects, whilst working closely with site and central teams.