‹ Back to search results
Digital Project Manager
**Digital Project Manager London - £40,000 / £55,000**
Are you fed up in your current role and looking for a new challenge as we hopefully head back towards some form of normality? Do you have Digital Marketing / Content strategy experience but feel as though your skills are underutilised in your current role? Do you want to work for one of the countries fastest growing Food brands?
Mackenzie Jones have partnered with a fantastic challenger Food brand which is enjoying double digit growth despite these tricky trading conditions. As a B Corp listed organisation, the business is looking to further expand into new channels and invest more into Digital & E-Commerce, theyre also taking Sustainability extremely seriously they aim to be 100% recyclable by 2024! Their products are sold in more than 40 countries worldwide across more than 1,500 stockists including Amazon, Ocado & Ebay.
As the business invests more in Digital & E-Commerce, its very important that the Brand, Marketing & E-Commerce teams are all communicating effectively hence the reason for this role. As the Digital Project Manager, you will be the integral link between the Brand, Marketing & E-Commerce functions. The teams are equally as proficient but in order to continue to grow, they need to be brought together!
As the Digital Project Manager you will:
- Manage numerous Digital Projects to support both the E-Commerce, Marketing & Brand teams.
- Develop a Content Strategy which is in line with the overall Marketing/Brand strategy.
- Deliver analytics and recommendations to the E-Commerce, Marketing & Brand teams.
- Recommend customer experience journeys to the E-Commerce, Marketing & Brand teams.
Apply to this Digital Project Manager role if:
- You have worked in-house for an exciting FMCG brand, or for an agency which has supported brands through their growth.
- You have Digital Marketing / Content Strategy experience.
- You have Digital Project Management experience.
- You are happy and comfortable working as part of a wider Marketing & E-Commerce function (if you want a role where you do all of the Digital Marketing yourself, this isnt the role for you!)
This is NOT an IT role, please do not apply if you are from an IT or Technology background!!!
Interested in finding out more? Please apply to the link or give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07969 295 423, or send an email and we can take it from there!