‹ Back to search results
Buyer - IT & Corporate Services
**Buyer - IT & Corporate Services**
West London, Twickenham
£45,000 to £55,000 Per annum + Exceptional Bonus Structure, Private Healthcare, Pension and Holiday
A marketing leading FMCG organisation based in West London experiencing rapid growth and transformation are seeking to recruit a talented IT & Corporate Services Buyer to join the team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for owning a spend of c £40m across IT and Corporate Services (HR, Travel etc).
- Identifying and selecting strategic supply partnerships, supplier management, commercial and contractual negotiations
- Development and implementation of new products and innovations across the indirect category.
- Cross functional internal stakeholder management with direct budget holders for assigned categories and wider business sectors.
- Delivering cost savings against the agreed sourcing strategies and reporting both bottom line and cost avoidance savings
- Performance managing strategic suppliers by developing service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Promoting best practice contract management
- Reporting compliance against procurement policy
- Communication to drive the procurement message home to internal customers around process and policy
- Degree educated (ideally Finance, Business, Economics)
- Experience of operating in an indirect services procurement category (Ideally IT, HR Corporate services) within an FMCG Food, Drink or Consumer Durables organisation.
- Either CIPS/MCIPS qualified or working towards accreditation
- Experience in Global, EMEA, APAC, AMER etc supplier engagement
- Ability to plan, develop and execute successful category strategies
- Highly self-motivated with thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Proven stakeholder management skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders