‹ Back to search results
Export Co-ordinator - 8 month FTC
A Blue Chip FMCG business seeking to recruit an Export Co-ordinator for a fixed term period of 8 months.
Part of the supply chain team, enabling the Export of products from storage locations through the required logistics and customs processes. These steps and management of the steps need to be followed accurately and delivered to tight time scales to ensure compliance and the uninterrupted movement of goods across borders.
This will include agreeing loading plans, co-ordinating logistics activities and providing the required customs documentation (or using portal) required for exiting. Working closely with internal/ external customers, hauliers, customs agents, and the wider Supply Chain team to meet the business needs.
There will be numerous software applications that support the overall process.
Accurate and efficient record keeping will also be key in this role to allow the expected service of our customers.
- Planning loads for export to global customers
- Maintaining Export Load Tracker
- Requesting pallet allocation to orders.
- Preparation of bespoke Export documentation and goods invoices, For example Certificate of Origin, Bills of Lading and packing lists.
- Organising transport with 3rd party stores/ hauliers where required. Monitoring progress and resolving any issues.
- Ensure everything is in place for the load to pass through the UK border and be received at destination.
- Keeping records in accordance with internal audit requirements and to support resolution of any customs queries.
- Experience within an export role within the FMCG (Food, Drink or Consumer) Space
- SAP / Oracle / IMI order system experience preferred but not essential.
- Preference to have experience in demand / Supply planning.
- ZOOM / Skype / Teams capable.
- Export processes exposure
- Strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Word
- Organised, Logical Thinker,
- Problem solving, Attention to Detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and be able to communicate to Freight forwarders and customers.
- Self-sufficient and ability to work under pressure.
- Potential working day flexible.