‹ Back to search results
Consumer Data Product Owner, Europe
A leading global FMCG organization is developing a new European data centre, focusing on advanced analytics to position data at the core of decision making for all commercial and marketing choices. This ambitious Martech initiative involves scoping, building and owning the consumer data product, its evolution and usage strategy for Europe. The key focus will be to unlock the competitive advantages this data will create across the business.
Working alongside the data science and translation teams, the Data Product Owner reports to the Data Strategy Director, with a dotted line into Digital Marketing Director. Collaborating with the marketing, insights, advanced analytics and IT functions to embed this data and its usage, you will work closely with the digital marketing team, jointly owning the collection strategy across Europe and informing the marketing usage of this data asset.
- Develop and maintain a Consumer Data & Martech strategy and roadmap in partnership with insights and marketing teams to deploy across all brands and European markets.
- Evangelise the benefits and best in class use cases of consumer data (1P, 2P and 3P) across the marketing and insight functions driving engagement and usage.
- Transform relevance and effectiveness of marketing activations across the business by leading continual advancement of our data-driven systems to deliver audience insights and mass personalisation from media to shelf.
- Partner on segmentation Test & Learn pilots to drive continuous improvement and understanding of the most effective models, scaling meta-learnings across the sector.
- Experience within an FMCG, Consumer or Retail industry of identifying & influencing consumers across multiple channels based on behaviour.
- Experience of putting data at the heart of a strategy, driving strong ROI based on data led decision making with a real awareness of the consumer data landscape and the opportunities to evolve and augment current data assets.
- Proven capability of using technology to maximize user experience during interactions. This is not an IT role so candidates must have worked closely with the technological side of digital.
- First class communicator, confident engaging and influencing multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships, with an aptitude to galvanize teams and secure buy in from a matrix organisation.
If you interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your profile, quoting reference PJ17840, to Paul Jones