‹ Back to search results
Technical Product Owner - Technical Product Lead
Technical Product Owner - Technical Product Lead. Circa £58k - £65k + Benefits Package. Nottingham or Coventry. Flexible working. Permanent. T6/MN/17823.
Leading International organisation and UK leader within its sector is building a team of Technical Product Owners. The role would best align to having experience of software management within a continuous improvement environment, combined with strong stakeholder and business facing acumen. Applications will be considered that have a business engagement and technical background, such as - Software Solutions Manager, Architect, Technical Project Manager, Technical Business Analyst or Software Technical Lead.
The Technical Product Owner & Technical Product Management team will own the product roadmap and ensure its alignment to business objectives, and work across a diverse product portfolio such as - Digital Platforms - Customer Relationship Management - Customer Contact - Pricing and Discounts - Charging and Billing - Debt & Payments - Industry Market Messaging & Registrations.
The Technical Product Owner will nurture a community of knowledge in conjunction with business owners. Collaborate with Strategy, Architecture and Service Operations functions to maintain their product roadmap knowledge. Communicate to the wider business on existing product capabilities and features. Perform industry product analysis and understand the relevance, or application within the organisation. Ensure relevant technologies are being utilised across the product set and work closely with third party suppliers to deliver to key milestones and the product backlog.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Software Management experience - held the position of Technical Product Owner, Technical Lead or Software Product Owner, or have a technical background with transferable technical and business engagement skills.
- Third Party / Suppler Liaison - experience of managing third party software providers through an iterative delivery approach and aligned to milestones and the product backlog.
- Ability to manage the daily performance of small change and technical dependencies.
- Ability to deliver across a product portfolio.
- Agile / Scrum - Iterative delivery experience.
- An advocate for Continuous Improvement across a product set and wider opportunities such as CI/CD.
- A passion for innovation, and interest in emerging technologies and their application.
- Stakeholder engagement - experience of liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative, open and honest approach.
Keywords. Technical Product Owner, Technical Product Lead, Software Product Owner, Technical Project Manager, Technical Business Analyst, Software Management, Software Development, Agile, Scrum, Technical Product Owner. Nottingham, Coventry. T6/MN/17823.