‹ Back to search results
Senior Finance Analyst
A leading FMCG manufacturer going through a significant time of growth and investment seeing to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst.
The Senior Finance Analyst candidate will be responsible for;
- Informing, challenging and supporting the site though financial insight & interpretation of key management information, to ensure the site achieves its purpose and goals.
- Taking full ownership of the site P&L and providing detailed insight into cost of sales & overhead performance of the site. While building highly effective relationships with key stakeholders to allow you to business partner cross functionally within the site. Support and influence the management team to deliver conversion cost improvements.
- Helping to drive and embed a continuous improvement culture across not only finance but the site as a whole. Improving both systems and process.
- Taking a leading role in ensuring finance team development and delivery by setting up, challenging and supporting team initiatives, feedback and learning. Assisting in cover of other team members where necessary.
- Deputising for the Financial Controller when needed, representing both the function and site at both internal & external business forums.
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual results with review & analysis of key trends
- To take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for the total site
- To challenge and support the site on all spends within the factory
- Report business performance to the Site Director & Financial controller on a monthly basis with variances to budget and forecast
- To support the Finance team in producing daily labour and yields variances along with detailed commentary
- To produce monthly cash flow statements for the site
- Take ownership of month end close procedures (reconciliations, management accounts, balance sheet etc.) as required
- Support the development and continuous improvement of financial planning models
- Assist the financial controller in other ad hoc activities where required.
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Analyst opportunity will be able to demonstrate;
- Proven ability to drive and/or support process and system improvements
- Be able to challenge senior stakeholders / Budget holders in a collaborative / constructive manner
- Attention to detail and accurate reporting
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within a multi-site FMCG business preferred, but not essential
- Experience of Navision preferred, but not essential
- Fully Qualified Finance professional either (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a proven track record.