‹ Back to search results
SAP Business Analyst - SD, LE, EDI - Supply Chain
Business Analyst - SAP - Supply Chain. SAP O2I, PO, LE, SD, EDI. Circa £55k + 25% Bonus + Benefits Package. Flexible Working. Middlesex. T6/MN/17819.
Global organisation is seeking to secure an experienced Business Analyst with experience across SAP - Supply Chain - O2I, PO, LE, SD & EDI.
The role will be focused on engaging with the Supply Chain teams to scope the requirements for the analysis, design, build and testing of SAP Solutions. The role will be split between supporting the business in their day to day use of existing applications and systems, supporting in the definition, scoping and delivery of changes and new projects, and working closely with 3rd party suppliers.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Business Analysis - document Functional Specifications, Requirements, the User Journeys, Product Backlogs & Business Processes across Supply Chain - Order to Invoice - 3 to 5 years experience
- Have SAP Module experience across the following areas - Supply Chain, Distribution & Logistics, Procurement, Process Orchestration, Manufacturing, R&D, Master Data messaging - within a connected systems environment
- System and Data Analysis - lead functional and data analysis to enable design and to define solutions - utilise standard features & functions - limit the need for custom or bespoke development
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience - able to influence and be an advocate for change
- Pragmatic approach to project delivery - desirable to have some project management experience
- Managing and leading testing activities
- Liaising and working closely with 3rd party providers - both on-shore & off-shore
- Proactive approach combined with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Pan-European delivery experience
- Delivering BA activities within a SOX environment
- ITIL Service Management
Keywords: Business Analyst, Supply Chain, SAP O2I, PO, LE, SD, SAP EDI, SAP ERP, Business Analyst, SAP Business Analyst, SAP, IT, Flexible working. Middlesex. T6/MN/17819.