‹ Back to search results
Software Product Development Manager
Software Product Development Manager. Circa £63k + Comprehensive Benefits Package. Permanent. Central London. T6/MN/17790.
The role is 80% preparing the Product Roadmap, and 20% acting as a Scrum Master.
Global organisation is seeking to secure a Software Product Development Manager to lead a team of software developers to build, integrate and support innovative business critical solutions. The role will partner with both the business and technology groups.
The role holder must have strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Provide technical leadership - lead the development of end-to-end solutions that meet business requirements, implement solutions in-line with architectural principles and industry best practices
- Leading a development team of x10 both on-shore & off-shore
- Lead the development of critical in-house global applications
- Plan releases and schedule the development - balance resources
- Embody the Agile principles
- Create and manage a CI/CD environment
- Identify any technical project risks and issues
- Estimate and deliver project tasks to the agreed timelines
- Maintain accurate technical documentation
- Liaise with internal technical stakeholders and teams
- Provide team coaching, mentoring and support
Skills and Experience Required:
- Net Core skills
- Application Services on Azure platform
- SQL Server - SSIS knowledge and ETL processes
- Agile experience - leading and running Sprints
- Manage the Product Roadmap
- Excellent team leadership skills - daily running and leading of a development team as a technical lead or similar
- Manage priorities and workload
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Working closely with non-technical staff - translating non-technical requirements into technical specifications
- Design and bug reviews
- Managing code reviews
- Working closely with QA - Testing teams
- Experience or knowledge of configuration management & change management
- Understanding of application lifecycle management - the value of TDD
- Understanding of software design patterns and anti-patterns
- Clear understanding of web services, SOA, APIs, microservices and monolithic systems
- Jira - ideally have experience of Jira
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Additional / Desirable Skills:
- Azure Cloud Services (App Services, PaaS DB, Caching(Redis), OAuth flows and identity provision, Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory, IAM, Storage
- Azure Service Bus
- Familiarity with a broad mix of technologies, strong focus on - HTML5, CSS, React or AngularJS, MS Sharepoint and C# (EF6/MVC)
- Shell scripting - preferably Microsoft PowerShell
- Enterprise Message Brokers and ESB knowledge; Kafka, RabbitMQ, Mulesoft, Boomi, Tibco etc.
Keywords: .NET, C#.Net, .Net Development, .Net Technical Lead, Software Technical Lead, Technical Lead, .Net Lead, Software Product Manager, Product Manager, C#.Net, .Net, Scrum Master, Central London. T6/MN/17790.