‹ Back to search results
Product Development Manager - Unit4 Business World - Agresso
Product Development Manager - Unit4 Business World - Agresso. Circa £63k + Comprehensive Benefits Package. Permanent. Central London. T6/MN/17792.
Global organisation is seeking to secure a Unit4 Business World / Agresso - Product Development Manager focused on the Financial Management application software build. The role will lead a team of on-shore & off-shore engineers to build, integrate and support innovative solutions, and partner with both the business and technology groups.
The role holder must have strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience.
Key areas of accountability:
- Technical leadership - experience of delivering Agresso - Unit4 Business World end-to-end scalable solutions that meet the business needs - ensure implementation in-line with architectural principles and industry best practices
- Lead a team of software developers - effectively build, maintain and support the software solution
- Plan software releases and schedule development - balance resources with task assignments
- Embody the Agile principles - create a high performing team
- Create and manage a CI/CD environment
- Proactively identify any technical project risks and issues
- Estimate and deliver project tasks to agreed prioritisation and timeframes
Skills and Experience Required:
- Product Development delivery experience
- Agresso - Unit4 Business World experience - experience of managing new releases alongside business as usual activities
- SQL Server - SSIS knowledge and ETL processes
- Azure platform - Application Services
- Azure Cloud Services (App Services, PaaS DB, Caching, Redis), OAuth flows and identity provision, Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory, IAM, Storage
- Azure Service Bus
- Creating the roadmap for development
- Experience of leading development teams
- Configuration management & change management experience - support collaborative and efficient code development
- Understanding of application lifecycle management - value of TDD and continuous integration and deployment
- QA processes
- Understanding of software design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Understanding of Web Services, SOA, APIs, microservices and monolithic systems
- Ability to manage priorities and workload - ideally have utilised Jira
- Experience of working closely with non-technical staff - able to translate and negotiate non-technical requirements into technical specifications
- Excellent leadership skills - team management & coaching skills
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
- Working with offshore project teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Dell Boomi
- Net Core skills
- Familiarity with a broad mix of technologies including a strong focus on - HTML5, CSS, MS SQL & SharePoint
- Enterprise Message Brokers and ESB knowledge; RabbitMQ, Kafka, Mulesoft, Boomi, Tibco etc.
- Shell scripting, preferably Microsoft PowerShell
Keywords: Agresso, Unit4 Business World, Product Development Manager, Agresso Product Manager, Unit4 Business World Product Manager, Product Development Manager, Development Manager, Unit4 Business World, Agresso. Central London. T6/MN/17792.