‹ Back to search results
E-Learning Developer. £500.00 Day Rate. 3 months contract - extension up to 6 months. Andover, Hampshire. T6/MN/17727.
Our global client is seeking to secure an E-Learning Developer to support in the development of a global E-Learning platform.
- Developing & investigating new ENABLERS such as - Learning Portals - Collaborating & connecting using Microsoft teams - Knowledge Management Systems.
- Defining both short-term resource requirement set up
- On line learning via new SharePoint - Building on line classroom of modules (estimate 12-20 modules) of essential marketing capability areas
- Working closely with global Marketing teams
- Moving and re-coding of key Marketing workshop content / tools /webinars etc., from existing
- SharePoint to new Share Point system
- Moving and re-coding of key Insight documents, research presentations & learnings, tools, webinars from existing SharePoint to new SharePoint system.
- Setting up Microsoft teams to use to collaborate with and sharing learning materials and content with each Business Unit, Market team and MD and Insight teams.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- E-Learning development and support experience - ideally global delivery experience
- E-Learning - On line learning - collaboration and knowledge transfer experience
- New Learning Platform - Portal experience such as - Degreed or Looop - or a similar technology
- Knowledge Management System - such as Market Logic
- Experience of supporting an organisation to review, select and assess a new Learning Portal
- Leading the build recommendation and the plan to implement a new Learning Portal, or a Knowledge Management System
- Supporting a new on-line classroom
- Developing & building content for a new Learning Portal / on-line learning modules, videos, podcasts of content, tools etc., for both Marketing & Insight
- Moving and re-coding of key Marketing & Insight documents - such as research presentations & learnings, tools, webinars from SharePoint to a new platform.
E-Learning Developer, E-Learning, Degreed, Looop, Knowledge Management System, Market Logic, Andover, Hampshire. T6/MN/17727.