‹ Back to search results
My client is a global FMCG business with high ambition and an extremely collaborative culture
Reporting into the senior category manager, youll be responsible for identifying key category development opportunities with a couple of the major UK grocers.
*The business are open to a 4 day a week contract or a full time permanent role*
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify category development opportunities using key consumer data and insight
- Lead on category strategy and undertake range reviews
- Meet with UK supermarkets, developing category relationships with them whilst agreeing joint category plans
- Quarterly reporting on progress and key updates.
Candidates must demonstrate the following experience:
- At least 3 years experience of working with category data (ideally from a category or insight background or a highly analytical NAM/exec).
- Commercially orientated with proven stakeholder management experience
- FMCG/Product background a must