Commercial recruitment – what qualities are needed to work in the commercial sector?
Commercial recruitment covers a huge range of job roles, from office-based administration, through to customer service roles and managerial positions, to name just a few. It also encompasses a vast amount of customer and client facing sectors such as FMCG, Consumer and Retail.
Commercial sector vacancies usually have good opportunities for career advancement and progression. Successful candidates are likely to need the following qualities and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to work within a team and to pressurised deadlines
- A high level of computer literacy
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- High level of self-motivation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If this sounds like you, then your next commercial job role could be just around the corner.
Mackenzie Jones consumer recruitment
At Mackenzie Jones, we are commercial recruitment experts and can help you find your perfect job role within the commercial sector today. Whether you are looking for a permanent, contract or temporary position, in a trainee or managerial capacity, we can help.
Upload your CV or search through our existing vacancies using the quick-links at the foot of the page.